Since my last upload of Mystery Short Stories by N. C. Hyzy, I've:
Changed my cover for Science Fiction Short Stories by S.F. Hyzy

Uploaded another Short Story Collection (2 stories) by Julie Hyzy

Uploaded Tips on Writing Dialogue by Julie Hyzy

This morning, I found out that Amazon.com reduced the price of my Short Story Collection to "free" and the book is flying out. More sales (if you can call them that) than I could have imagined. I like that. I love knowing that people are reading my stories. I hope they enjoy the two in Short Story Collection. My only worry is that the two stories included are not crime-related, not mysteries. They're more evocative, I think. And sad.
Of course, I've included a sample of Playing With Matches wherever I can. I really love Riley Drake and I'd love to expose her to a wide audience.

So, if you happen upon this site, if you download any of my stories or novels, let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment